Sunday, June 26, 2005

Bad News For BaBIE..... Not From Me.

Hi Again,

BaBIE seems to have Bad Luck. I am Developing BaBIE with Visual Basic 2005 Express and Visual C# 2005 Express. Both are in Beta.

But, Unfortunately, I have hit a bug, which Makes it Impossible to Intercept Certain Important Events, Most Notably the OnBeforeNavigate2 event, From My Form. Also, The IDE itself Crashes Most of the Tims, Since BaBIE, even Now has 13 Projects, Mixed with VB.NET and C#.

So, I have No other Choice, But To SideTrack BaBIE and Start Developing the Auxilary Parts of BaBIE, such as RSS and Download Manager. I can Develop these Things in Isolation and Once the Bug is Fixed in VB.NET and C#, I can get Releases out.

So, i Won't be Stopping BaBIE Development, But, I can't get any Releases out since the WebBrowser Control isn't Working for me.

When the Express Editions finaly Mature, I can Just Release them Fast, Since All the Auxilary Components would've Been Finished.

Looking forward to the Final Version of the Express Editions........

Thanks and Be Right Back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home