Sunday, May 29, 2005

Data, Trackx and QSearch Complete!

Hi Again,

Believe it or Not, I have Completed not only Data and Trackx, but Even QSearch (If You can't understand the Names, please see my Previous Post for the CodeNames). It took me some time, but I made it. Data Uses Isolated Storage for Persistance, Trackx uses Data for Persistance, and QSearch has already got more than 20 Search Engines!

And the Power that the .NET Framework gave me to complete them was Astonishing

  • To Persist Data, I have to Make only one Function Call..
  • To Search in any Search Engine, I have to make only One Function Call..
And Since I have finished Data, I can start Work on some of My other Components. I am going to Start Now on QLaunch and NEWS.

If You can Help, Please Do. Visit this Place often for My Progress.....

Thanks, and Be Back Again....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home