Saturday, May 28, 2005

Components And Codenames

Hi Again,

Every Serious and even not so Serios Project Now-a-Days seem to have a Code Name. Not to be left out, I too started thinking about a Codename for Project BaBIE. Although Project BaBIE itself looks like a Codename, I would like to have something Short and Catchy. So, I thought Long and Hard, and Finally Settled upon Aristotle.

But, even the Components need CodeNames, so I started out assigning Codenames to them too:

  • Eagle - CodeName for the UI
  • Trackx - CodeName for the History Keeping Component
  • Data - The Data Persistance Component that Persisists all the Other Components
  • QSearch - The Search-Engine Component
  • QLaunch - The Quick Launch Component
  • Drawer - The Downloads Manager Component
  • NEWS - The RSS Aggregator
  • FileSave - The File & Photo Save Component
  • Favorites - The Favorites Component
That's it for Now, but expect it to be extended afterwards. I am currently Working on Trackx and Data, and I expect them to be complete in Two or Three Days.

Bye, And Be Back Again....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home